Always ask for the business, or pivot to the next yes. It’s not always easy, so here are 10 ways you can do it:
1) Should we write it up?
2) How many would you like?
3) When could you get me a PO?
4) I can get this to you Tuesday or Thursday, which do you prefer?
5) How would you like to pay?
6) When do you want to talk about this next?
7) When will you decide?
8) Would you like to get together to finish this up on Wednesday or Friday?
9) The price goes up next month.
10) Where would you like this shipped?
I call them pivots to the sale.
Ask one to everybody you talk to.
Don’t like mine? Create your own.
Print them. And tape them to the bottom of your monitor.
Help people buy from you.
Help them benefit from your great value.
Pivot to the sale.
Ask for the business.
If you don’t ask, you won’t get.